Did you just spend big bucks on new spherical-lens goggles? Are you scratching your lenses by scraping them with your grimy glove or some hard-edged scraper? Does your lens look like your windshield on a bad day? You need a SEEBLADE goggle wiper. These nifty gizmos are the answer.
• SEEBLADES are made from SANTOPRENE, a synthetic rubber that will NOT scratch your lenses and WILL stay pliable at any temperature.
• The new model SEEBLADE has a curved edge that fits the new spherical lenses perfectly, but is still soft enough to be effective on older, flat-pane lenses.
• The new, wider Velcro strap will fit any size thumb or finger, with or without a glove.
• SEEBLADES are bright orange so you can find them in your kit or in the snow.
• SEEBLADES are also handy for snowmobiling, motorcycle riding, or anywhere else you wear goggles.
• 35¢ from every SEEBLADE sale is donated to charity.
Sure, nine bucks may seem like a lot to spend on a goggle wiper, but have you checked out the price of a new spherical lens to replace a scratched up one? Take care of your investment; don’t swipe your lens with a cheap scraper or a dirty glove. Use a SEEBLADE goggle wiper.
FREE SHIPPING OPTIONS
Add a SEEBLADE goggle wiper, BOOT HORN or a BUCKLETITE boot buckle lever (or both!) to your regular order for PowderCordPouches pouch & cords or HotBunsSkiWear butt warmers and pay NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING (for Domestic shipping only).
Order five or more SEEBLADE goggle wipers, BOOT HORN or BUCKLETITE boot buckle levers (mix and match) and pay NO SHIPPING AT ALL (for Domestic shipping only), so order some for yourself and extras for your buddies (so they don’t steal yours).